Omigrid Ruler Grip
The Omnigrid® ruler grip is a hand-held accessory that features double suction cups for attaching to rulers or templates. It provides a steady grip on your ruler and keeps your fingers away from the rotary cutting blade while you’re cutting fabrics for quilting, sewing and crafting projects. The ruler grip makes for a perfect addition to your crafting or sewing kit.
- The ruler grip works on clean, smooth surface rulers or templates
- Attaches best on rulers or templates at least 2.25 inches in diameter
- It attaches in seconds and is easy to us
- Two large suction cups with handy lock and release levers
- Easily and quickly move ruler and hold in the exact position needed
- Protects hands and fingers from cuts
Flip up both black levers to release suction cups.
Place ruler grip against surface.
Gently press down on grip while flipping down both levers.
Position ruler or templates for cutting, and press down on grip to keep ruler in place.
To remover ruler grip, flip up both levers and slide finger under suction cups to break the seal.