Wool sewing needles
Wool sewing needles have a large eye to be able to use all types of thickness of wool or yarn. Either a metal eye or a flexible but hard plastic eye. Easy to sew up your woollen project as instruction first thread your needle with the correct thickness and colour of wool.
- Hold the two pieces together, with right sides facing.
- Thread the needle through both pieces, as close to the edge as you can.
- Pull a loop of yarn through.
- Dive through the next available gap, and pull a second loop through. …
- Repeat this fourth step until you reach the end of the seam.